No Butts About It

So, Luke and I have a bumblebee problem!  I was walking in the bedroom and something huge started buzzing.  I ran out of the room to tell Luke and when we went back in there was a bumblebee on our ceiling!   I caught it and put it outside, we went to church, came home and again there was a huge bumble bee in our bathroom.  I have no idea how it keeps getting in, but to make it worse Luke had to go to a meeting and I was left home alone listening to the monster buzz around in our bathroom.

Captured the first time...

We don't give second chances, this sucker was going
to die.  These are our ingredients to our weapon.



So here we are in all our glory taking the bumble bee down!
Impressive, I know.

A couple days later I saw another bumblebee!  This one was just
walkin' down the sidewalk, with no BUTT!  There is no escape, they
turn into zombies when you kill them!


Comments

Popular Posts