3 Down, Eternity to Go!

Luke and I have been married for three whole years, I cannot believe it!  We are two functioning adults taking care of ourselves and each other.  It is really weird to me to think that we have our own apartment, make decisions together, and do all of those little things like laundry, cook, clean, etc and we are still alive!  We are so grown up, haha.  Anyway, here is a little video to celebrate our three years together.

I particularly like my grandma's "Oh my gooosh"

That's right, we are going to have a baby!  It took us a little while to share this news with everybody, this is a special post for me, and this baby is truly our little miracle.  After the miscarriage my body was not healing well, I went to the doctor and was diagnosed with PCOS.  Basically, it is an infertility diagnoses.  This means that to have a baby I need to be on some crazy fertility drugs.  But after nearly ten months of physical pain, frustration, patience, and a lot of faith we are finally being blessed with our own little one.  I wake up every morning with fear that I will lose this sweet little spirit, but at the same time there is something different this time around.  Luke and I have grown so much over the past year and we are ready for anything...hopefully good things though ; )
It was really fun telling family the news.  I got to make little announcements for all of the siblings and parents.  Some people's reactions were really surprising, which made telling them even more exciting.




I read somewhere that a baby conceived after a miscarriage or infertility is a considered a rainbow baby, because it is the beauty after the storm.  We will be meeting our perfect  little rainbow in February 2015.

Comments

  1. Congratulations Aubrey and Luke! What a miracle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watching your mom , made me cry too. So happy for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the video of your mom. And Leesa's face is sooo... EXCITED!!! Love these. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts