California Trip

After we spent a week or so in Washington we all drove/flew down to California for Luke's little sisters wedding.  I of course got a cold the night before the wedding and didn't bring my camera.  So there were plenty of wonderful pictures taken by other people and it was such a beautiful ceremony.  Anyway...Luke and I got to spend some time with my family and a few friends.  We didn't get to spend a lot of time with Mary Rees, but it was great to see her.

Got to see my grandma, which is always awesome.  She is
hard to explain, she is the feistiest women I know and definitely
never a boring moment with her.

Luke and I got to drive around the orange truck, we gave it
a good washing.



My baby brother!  I love this kid SO much, and I think the curly mustache
really works for him, haha.

Luke's sideburns
These are some really good family friends.  I haven't seen them since Luke
and I got married, it was SO good to see them.  They are getting so big!

Comments

Popular Posts