California Christmas

We got to spend Christmas with my family this year and I was SO excited!  I love my family and I have missed them a whole, whole lot!  This Christmas was a lot different than past ones.  My family has a lot of fun traditions, but this year it was a lot more home based with my grandma being so sick.  That is fine though, we still had a ton of fun and it was nice (and CRAZY) to get my moms whole family together.

Animals; I miss them!

Christmas Cheer
It was so fun to have so many stockings up this year


One afternoon Logan took us on a hike to see an abandoned housing track.  It was kind of creepy and weird, just one huge housing track with streets, curbs, fire hydrants; just no people or houses.


My mom is too cute!  Here are some random pictures.  Leesa gave Luke three HUGE, inflatable dinosaurs that he used to play with as a kid, and apparently still loves!  They are pretty sweet.  Luke and I also introduced my family to Cookies&Cream Chocolate Milk, and it was a big hit!  My Mom even wrote her name on hers so that no one else would drink it.  That stuff is liquid happiness!


We took Logan and spent a day over at Luke's Grandma's house.  I love her!  She is so sweet and funny.  We went over and played around with the lathes; we each made a little Christmas gift for someone.  Logan's came out the best though, he made a wand for his 'Harry Potter' fanatic girl friend (she is pretty cool by the way).  It was fun to hang out in the garage and listen to Luke tell stories about his grandpa (who passed away last year).  And Winnie is just so much fun to be around.  We went back to her house a few days later to spend some time with her and also to hang out with Levi, Allyssa and the girls.
It was great to see everyone!  Merry Christmas!

Comments

Popular Posts