Madness...

This was a crazy weekend!  Luke's mom was in town, I had an unbelievable amount of homework and Debbie gave us and Jill March Madness tickets!


This was the homework work load for the weekend, which I am still working on:
-An online 2 hour test
-An essay        
-Online discussions
-READING ENTIRE BOOKS
-Tons of math homework
blah blah blah
I was feeling really overwhelmed with all of my homework and then I realized, how much does this really even matter?  I mean, passing the classes is obviously important but does it matter if I get an 'A' or a 'B' if  that 'A' means sacrificing time and attention to my family.  So, I took a break to hang out with Leesa in the morning, and then with Jill, Debbie, Grandma, and Luke for the rest of the day and it was so worth it. 


After breakfast with Leesa we headed up to SLC to hang with Grandma Crawford and Debbie before the game.  The games were pretty fun, they were Arizona vs. Harvard and Gonzaga vs. Wichita.  Jill and I spent most of the games critiquing the cheerleaders and bands.  Wichita had the best Cowbell player I have ever seen!  Gotta be passionate for what you do, rock on cowbell player.  Their cheerleaders on the other hand...what are you guys doing during practice!?  Go on stomping your feet and clapping your hands;  meanwhile, Gonzaga's cheerleaders are building human pyramids on top of single guys as they walk around the court!  *impressed*  After the games Jill, Luke and I literally ran all over Salt Lake City, I stepped on a dead bird (I m blaming that on Luke), and then ended up at The Melting Pot for some cheese and chocolate fondue.  Thanks Debbie, we LOVE YOU!  And it was so great to see Leesa and Grandma as well, you you guy also!

Comments

Popular Posts