North Carolina: part 1

After finals Luke and I took advantage of some free time and flew over to North Carolina to spend some time with his Aunt and her family.  We LOVE the Markhams!  I have never been to the East Coast before and aside from a brief introduction at Jill's graduation, I have never met the Markhams. We had so much fun!  

A few of the many fun activities we had 
(top left to right) : impromptu band practice, Josh's race, Mother's Day Corsages
Redecorating Jill's room, Oski herding, before race pondering
Playing real life CLUE, Josh punching houses, makeovers! 

Joshua is HILARIOUS!  He and Luke are so much alike and they were the best of buddies the whole trip! They also wrote a pretty kick but story for Josh's English class, ask him to recite it if you ever get the chance.  Josh had me laughing the whole trip, but I think my favorite quote from him was
Jill-"I like your Beiber hair."
Josh- "I DON'T like Justin Beiber!"
Jilll-"Why not?"
Josh-"I don't like anyone who takes the ladies attention away from me.  Like Justin Beiber, or One Direction...or Taylor Swift for that matter!"
This kid is slick, the ladies better watch out for this one. He also has some sick dance moves, rock on Josh!

Oski!  He is so sweet and funny, look at that cutie head tilt. 
 The big guy thinks he is still a little puppy.

Thank you for letting us hang out with you guys!

Comments

Popular Posts