Washington...the D.C. kind!

In the middle of the week Luke, Jill and I took a quick trip up to D.C. for a few days.  It was a QUICK trip and we did not stop!  If you ever want to see as much as possible in a sort period of time, Luke, Jill and I are the ones to call.  We saw SO much!




Motto of the trip: I don't know, just do it!

Quotes of the trip:
Me-"Wow, this this part of the building used to be outside?"
Security Guard-"Outside? No, you are inside."

Capital Tour Guide-"Now, I really like this painting because I am a Christian and they are praying, they got   
                       their faith in God in all. But they got a gun, in case they need to POP someone!"

Capital Tour Guide-"All those people keeping lockets of dead presidents hair, and saying they got the skirt 
                              that got Lincolns blood on it and stuff.  I be like really, no, show me the receipt   But 
                                they show me the dress and it got Lincolns brain splattered on it, I be like ahhh shoot!"

Capital Tour Guide-"He wanted to change the painting but the officials said no, so he got mad and decided 
                               to leave his mark anyway.  And he be up there painting his face in the tree right there 
                                and someone saw him and they ran out being like someone better get him, he's painting his face in the frece!"

Comments

Popular Posts