Arachnophobia!

So, our downstairs neighbors asked us a few weeks ago if we had seen any spiders in our apartment...nope, we hadn't seen any.  They have been finding little hobo spiders, which are about as poisonous and nasty as a brown recluse.  Well, I have been on the look out and hadn't seen any, so after some weeks I let my guard down a little...and imagine my surprise and pure terrified panic when I found this bad boy in our shower!...

My dad said to kill him with kindness. Hence, the heart.
That there is a TWO INCH LONG hobo spider!  It is actually rare to find one that big (according to the interwebs...haha, I am so clever)!  So, I left him trapped in the shower until Luke got home later that night and smashed him!  *shivers* That was that...until two days later when I found ANOTHER ONE!  This time I trapped it for observation.  It was another two inch long (rare find, pshhh, TWO!) hobo spider.  I kept him in this tupperware for a few days because I didn't know what to do with the Dark Sith Spider.  My downstairs neighbor came over and we caught some bugs to feed him, and when that proved uneventful I put him in the freezer and he shriveled up and died.  Do I feel any remorse...NO! 

My Dad, he is very helpful in stressful situations
If I keep finding these guys at the rate I have been...well, wish me luck because I barely kept it together with these two.  Goodbye all, this may be my last post because I know there are more of these guys probably watching my every move and planning their attack!

Comments

Popular Posts