Baby Shower!

So, the neighbors and I threw a baby shower for a new girl in our ward.  It was a little thrown together, but it is SO much fun decorating!  We spent all of friday making tiny, individual, gluten free apple pies and a large Reese's Peanut Butter Pie...but we didn't save that for the shower...because we are pigs!  We have a tiny backyard and it is very intimate and closed off from the world, it was a very nice day with a fun little group of women (it is so weird that I should be considering myself a woman now instead of a girl or young woman...*shudders* strange).  After today I just want to decorate EVERYTHING!  Poor Luke, I did restrain myself from bringing a closet, slotted door into the house as a 'rustic' decor piece...but I don't know how long I can fight off the urge!  *sigh* Luckily I have a really good friend who is pregnant now and I am already planning the baby shower!


Comments

Popular Posts