Parent Week!

My parents came to visit!  It was so much fun to have them here, and I had Fall Break at school so I got to hang out with them a lot while poor Luke had class and work most days. They came at during the most beautiful time in Provo, the mountains were full of fun bright colors and the weather couldn't be more perfect!   We hiked, explored and they finally got to meet all of our friends that we talk about non-stop (shout out to Jill).  It was so nice to have them come visit, but I am a little bummed that Logan could't make this trip (keep it classy son). I have been missing them so much lately, and I miss my baby brother and all of our crazy antics.  We will have to get together soon for some new crazy adventures.  Can't wait to see you guys again soon! Oh, and P.S. thanks for sharing your 26th YEAR ANNIVERSARY with us!  LOVE YOU GUYS!

Chicken & Waffles potato chips...taste like CHICKEN AND WAFFLES!  Weird...but not the good kind of weird.

Comments

Popular Posts