Christmas 2013!

Oh man, am I late.  School and life have been SO busy! 
But, here is a little bit from Christmas in Washington...


We had a little impromptu photo shoot one day before church with everyone in their Sunday/Christmas best.  Look how handsome and big those boys are getting!  And Sam is such a silly little cutie pie.  

A tiny look into the endless activities.
Ramona LOVED her new 'ballet' (dance outfit).  She put on quite a few, very entertaining interpretive dance performances for anyone who would play the piano for her.
 Lego's were also a huge hit for all of the boys, even Luke.
My favorite activity was doing Sam's hair everyday.  She has SO MUCH hair.

It probably wasn't her favorite. I can't help myself, I LOVE HAIR! 
Probably mine and Luke's highlight was sledding and snow sculptures.  We built a nice sledding track, complete with jump, on the back hill, and Ben dominated it!  We gave all of the kids rides down, and Ramona took a shot at sledding down the bottom half all by herself.  Ben though, he was a monster on the hill.  He would ride down from the very top all on his own!  That kid has no fear!
Everyone helped to build our legendary snowman.  I'm not sure how tall he ended up being, over 7 feet for sure.  I do know that it was the biggest one I have ever seen.  Luke, Levi, and I also built a pretty impressive snow, obstacle course in which Levi wanted us to throw snowballs at him as fast as we could as he ran through the course.  He was pretty stoked to be the hero of a real life 'video game'.
And some other exciting news: Joseph lost his first tooth! (second row down, fourth picture, bottom collage)

Comments

Popular Posts