Ghetto Fabulous!

Well, we are back to normal life.  With our bipolar Utah weather and hectic school/work schedules.  A few times a week I get to babysit this little princess, and every time she comes over I sit her down and do her hair.  *I LOVE hair!* This particular day I was only going to do two braids, but she kept sitting so still that I just kept going...


I am pretty proud of myself!  And she pulls it off quite well...for living in a predominately white, Utah community with no other black people to be compared to.
I was very happy that her parents were also equally impressed and decided to leave it in for a few days so that her fine hair had time to build up to a nice fro.
20 minutes after returning her to her mother, this little peanut fell and bit right into her lip!

Love those eyes!  If you can get past all that blood.
Lots of blood and three nice puncture marks later.  She handled it really well, but then 20 minutes after this incident she fell and scraped up her knee pretty bad.  This poor child had a very hard hour!
*I have become the family photographer, so when precious moments like this happen I get called over to document it.*

3 days later...

The fro'!

A little less afro and a little more frizzy clown, but we all still got a good laugh out of it.  She is such a good sport.
Thanks for letting me experiment of your baby!  And also, I would like to emphasize that none of the above injuries took place on my watch.

Comments

Popular Posts