Graduation! (BYU)

HE DID IT!  Not that that it is a surprise, Luke is a very smart, motivated, hard worker.  But, I am so proud of him!  After years of long, loooong nights of homework, early mornings, exhausting assignments, countless papers, SO much money on books, and countless other little stresses, adventures, and surprises, he has been rewarded with a piece of paper that says he is a Brigham Young University Graduate!
The actual ceremony was extremely surreal for me, and maybe a tad emotional.  I have been to so many other graduation ceremonies, but this one was for Luke!  This one marked the end of a chapter in our lives, school has been a huge part of our entire marriage and now he is ready to move on to something else.
Luke's parents and one of his brothers, Troy, came to the ceremony.  As it began to kind of start, Luke, troy and I started texting each other.  I would have to say that Luke's ceremony was the most entertaining graduations I have ever been to!  The three of us were laughing so hard during the entire thing that we did get some funny looks, but hey, we all know that these things are long and boring!
Third picture on the bottom; so random guy saw that I was taking pictures and asked if I wanted a picture of him holding his wife's purse.  Of course, that is exactly what I wanted!

The day before graduation Luke said that he would let me take pictures of him in his cap and gown.  He never likes to get his picture taken, so I took FULL advantage of the situation! 

Comments

Popular Posts