Introducing...

Truman Wyatt

We waited quite a while for this little one and the timing could not be more perfect.  Looking back now we know that we were supposed to have this little one at this time. 
 Truman was born at 8 pounds 2 ounces and 20 inches long!  I did not expect to have a baby that big, and look at all of that hair!  Baby boy was a week late, so I was sent to the hospital to spend the night and be induced the following morning and by the time we got to the hospital our nurse decided that I was ready to be induced.  
We didn't know the gender and Luke and I spent the night talking about what our sweet little baby would be; at that point we were both expecting a girl.  The time to push finally came and once Luke told me that it was a little boy we both cried.  He is so perfect and I cannot imagine it any other way.  Luke made a joke a few days after he was born asking me when Truman's mom was coming to pick him up, we can't believe that we have this sweet little boy is ours to love.  I read an article recently titled "10 reasons the baby thinks I'm a creep".  It had things on the list like 'I watch him sleep' and 'I have an obsessive amount of pictures of him'; it is so true, I can stare at him ALL day!  I am obsessed with every little noise, movement, and face that he makes.  We have been blessed by our Heavenly Father with such a sweet spirit and I couldn't be more grateful for this opportunity to be Truman's mama.


Look at that little boy; I am absolutely in love!  

At three weeks old baby boy smiles and laughs (involuntarily) a lot, loves to cuddle, is very alert, has a wide range of faces, loves to stretch, has stolen mama's heart and to Daddy's amusement: farts with vigor...and the smell that accompanies it...!

Comments

  1. He is so adorable! Can't wait to meet him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very handsome! I'm so happy for you guys, enjoy that little chub! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts