Truman's Blessing!

Today was a very special and extremely hectic day.  Baby boy was blessed!  And tomorrow we are leaving our Utah home of 3 and a half years to move to California for the summer, then onto Florida.  But, anyway...it was a beautiful day and a wonderful experience to have my wonderful husband bless our little boy.  I feel very blessed to have the priesthood in our home and to be given the opportunity to have this sweet spirit in our family.  We prayed for this little baby, and we were blessed beyond belief with our Truman Wyatt.


I made Truman's blessing outfit and I loved it so much that I just had to get family pictures taken with him in it, my wonderful friend, Sarah, happily obliged.  He actually has two outfits.  I made the first one size small, the whole project came together so perfectly!  I kept telling myself, there is no way this is coming together so smoothly.  And then I finished it and it was perfect and needed no unpicking, resewing or anything.  YAY!  Then I put it on Truman and he was swimming in it!  Soooo, I had to make another one and that one did not come together as quick or as smooth, as per all of my sewing projects I knew that all of these little issues meant that once it was done it would actually fit him. 


We love you, Baby Boy!

Comments

Popular Posts