Summer in Paradise

Luke and I went to Washington for our honeymoon.  The weather was beautiful and we had a lot of fun.  Luke and I saw a lot of neat things and animals, along with some disturbing things (thanks to Canada) and animals.

On our flight from Seattle to Spokane Luke and I were sitting in our seats waiting for everyone else to board.  As we waited some lady walked up behind us and said "Well I think this couple is in our seats."  I looked at her and told her we weren't then she asked to see our tickets.  I took out my boarding pass and showed her she was wrong when she proceeded to tell me that I was supposed to be in row 23.  Thinking to myself 'first of all  this plane only has 20 rows, secondly that listing was for our previous flight and finally...'  "Excuse me, but I think you are on the wrong plane" I said to her.  She looked at her ticket and realized this was the wrong plane and hurried away.  Victory for us!


   

Comments

Popular Posts