Halloween Festivities

Our first Halloween together!  It was fun, we decorated the door and windows of our apartment and proudly we were the most festive.  We figured we wouldn't get many Trick or Treaters (only one to be exact) but that did not stop us from buying enough candy for about thirty Trick or Treaters!

He has returned.  Jasper was no where in sight until I had to have my door open
while I decorated it.  Then he just came right in and made himself comfortable.
Our door was pretty awesome, it had a few more spiderwebs but I started cleaning it up
before I got a good picture.  A friend of ours told us later that she saw our door and the
police tape and got really worried that something bad had happened. Haha

Luke's Pumpkin

My Pumpkin

Lit Pumpkins

Our window with strobe lights.  It looks cooler in person, really!
Our window was complete with a little dry ice.

DINNER!  Mummy pizzas...well that's what they were supposed to be.

   

We bought this little guys for a game Luke had to present in his Spanish class, they turned out to be
good Halloween decor as well.
My Mom was great!  She sent us a Halloween care package full of decorations
and candy.  She made this little ornament tree for us during a Relief Society Activity.

She hand painted everything!  I love these little guys!

Our Halloween was a success.  We just hung out and enjoyed some down time together.  Luke is not a huge fan of scary movies and I LOVE them.  He let me pick out a scary movie for us to watch that night, he's a good sport.

Comments

Popular Posts