Otherwise Engaged

The night Luke proposed I was out with Logan buying a pizza for dinner.  Luke went to my house to ask my dad's permission then he sent me a text later saying he was at my house.  I wanted to go home but our pizza was taking FOREVER!  They messed up our first order and upgraded us to an extra large, so Logan and I waited and waited and waited for it to be done.  Anyway, finally got home about an hour later, we all ate and Luke took me out.  First he took me to the first place he kissed me and then up to this huge bridge in the mountains that I love.  We walked around and when I went to hold his hand he had a ring on his little finger.  I figured it was one he found at my house because he was always taking my rings and wearing them.  But then he got down on his knee and proposed.  I loved it!
After Luke and I spent some time in the mountains we were so excited too tell our families.
We drove to Palmdale and told my family, my mom cried and my dad held tough.  Then
we drove out to Lancaster to tell Luke's mom and Mistie.  It was Mistie's birthday so that
was our gift to her...kind of lame haha.
My friend Irene took our engagement pictures.  She would tell us to kiss for the picture, we would
stand in that position awkwardly forever!  Finally Irene's assistant said 'Ummm, she's not
taking a picture right now.'  Thanks for the heads up Irene!






This was a candid shot, and actually one of my favorites


This was our 'Beauty and the Beast' moment as our photographer refered


Another awkward one where we stood there forever before the assistant told us we could stop


My absolute favorite!



We used a black and white version of this picture
for our wedding announcement

Comments

Popular Posts