Happy Valentines...Month!

Luke never ceases to surprise me, he is SO sweet and I am SO spoiled!  Earlier this month Luke surprised me with an...IPad!  We had been talking about it for a while and Luke took me out to get one.  So because of such a big gift I didn't expect anything for Valentines, not that it is necessary to get gifts, but yet again Luke spoiled me...


I opened the door after a long day at work and on the wall was this
adorable sign and on the floor a trail of Reese's Holiday edition
(Christmas, haha, and Valentine) that led to...

Some flowers, more Reese's and a beautiful note.
 Luke is too sweet to me!

For dinner I made a heart shaped pizza, which was one
of the best I've made, woot woot!

And keeping with the theme, some strawberry fudge!
Strawberry Fudge:
One bag of melted white chocolate
Mixed with one can of strawberry frosting
Spread in lightly greased pan and cooled off.
Happy Valentines Everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts