General Conference!

Luke and I got to go to the Saturday afternoon session of General Conference and it was...amazing!  I've been to the conference center before, but this was my first time watching a session.  I was expecting a lot more protesters, there weren't very many.  Protesters Crack. Me. Up!  Really, what a waste of their time!  I could go on forever about how funny and ridiculous I think it is but I won't; I'll try to keep in the spirit of conference instead.

I was so scared to take pictures because I was supposed to check my
camera at the door...but they lady who checked my purse didn't take it.
I still made Luke take most of the pictures though.





Even if you don't get into the conference center it is still really fun
to walk around temple square, there is so much going on!


I LOVE THE TEMPLE!

Comments

Popular Posts