Happy Birthday Daddy!

Luke and I got the chance to go down to Saint George and spend the weekend with my grandparents and parents; bonus, it was also my Dad's birthday weekend!

My grandparents have a small pond in their backyard and little
critters get stuck in it all the time!  As a child I LOVED to get
up every morning and go see what may have fell in the pond.
This trip we rescues this little guy.

My grandparents keep asking for a 5x7 wedding picture... We brought
up this huge picture and taped it to their wall, it was a joke but they
seemed to like it!

It was my Dad's birthday, we convinced him to get an IPad.


My grandma loved it, she was very interested it what it could do.  Luke and
I stayed up late with them every night showing the fam all the cool things
IPads can do. 

Luke is that little spec...

We drove into Zion for a picnic and lava tube exploration one day



It was completely black inside, I took this picture with the flash
and I got quite a creepy picture of Luke.


The next day my Grandpa took us on another hike to a cave with
petroglifs...cave drawings inside!


Luke found this tube in the middle of the desert, if you drop a rock down it
you can here it fall forever!  We never heard it hit the bottom, it just faded
away.

My mom asked if she could pet the cows...she's silly.

My families favorite store in Saint George!

Luke used to quote this to me all the time, but instead of happiness
he said service.  I saw this card at the store and had to buy it, mostly
to show Luke but I knew my Dad would also love it.

By the end of the trip Luke and I had convinced my Dad and Grandma
to get IPads...her is all of the apple madness, with a few accessories
off to the side.

Comments

Popular Posts