Time Out!

My job is to watch a cutie little boy four days a week.  He is a lot of fun and just adores Luke, he does anything Luke tells him to do.  Sometimes Luke comes to work with me and is in heaven when he gets to play with this little boys legos.  Luke is pretty talented when it comes to Legos and he always make something pretty unique and amazing.

Luke building his creation with the little guy trying to 'help'

Finished race car with cockpit



The little guy eager to play with the race car...Luke not so eager to let go yet.
Soooo, Luke was all worried that if he gave his car to a three year old it would get destroyed in no time.  Luke let go and let him play with the car, supervised.  Luke and I sat at either end of the room and threw the car to each other with this little cutie giggling to no end, the car went pretty fast!
Well, it was my turn to throw it and it ran right into a door stop and exploded!  Afterward this conversation ensued.
The little boy: "Aubrey!  You need to go to time out!"
*me sitting in time out*
Luke: "I was all worried he would break the car, and who breaks it...!?"
Little boy: "AUBREY! Aubrey broke it!"
*me coming out of time out*
Little boy: "Aubrey, you are supposed to be in time out."
Aubrey: "But I said I was sorry"
Little Boy: "Are you happy, are you happy now?"
*Luke laughing*

I thought I was the babysitter...

Comments

Popular Posts