Golden Birthday!

This was my golden birthday and Luke made it so special!  It was also my first birthday away from home, which was really...different.  But, my sweet husband took such good care of me and we had the best time!

Two free meals from IHop

Luke took me shopping, I don't know how much
sweeter he could be, at the new City Creek Mall in
Salt Lake City and got me a new purse.  
Then we went to the Hogle Zoo!  I LOVE animals, and Luke has never been to a zoo before so it was extra fun.  We got free tickets to the zoo because Luke's work was throwing a work party.  I'll try to not go crazy with posting too many animal pictures...I just love the zoo!
Add caption









We got free dinner as well, Discount Tire
threw a huge BBQ for the employees.
This little cutie belongs to Luke's friend.

Bald eagle with American Flag, awesome


Thank you for the wonderful day Luke, I LOVE YOU!

Comments

Popular Posts