The Move!

Luke and I HATE our apartment!  Among the bat infestations, bumblebee attacks, management walking in at their own pleasure, thin walls (I mean thin!), mold, bad/non-existent and expensive internet, self-righteous ward, ghetto fights, police investigations, semi-working toilet, laundry thief, and a few other things; we were done with this place and our contract wasn't even up yet! 
Ricki and Jeremy gave me the name of their old landlord and she gave us a great apartment at an amazing price.  We LOVE our new place, but compared to our last apartment a cardboard box would have looked appealing to me.  Any way, our new apartment is perfect and I don't think we will be moving again any time soon!

the one nice thing about our last apartment

Street view of our new place!

We now have a backyard, as well as a park on the other
side of the fence

Our little parking lot

And even a storage shed
We are in love!

Comments

  1. Awww. I'm homesick for our little Provo apartment. I'm so glad you guys got in there! And that is THE BEST WARD EVER!!! Provo Peak Forever!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts