Jenks Family Reunion 2012

Luke and I got to spend the weekend with my whole (minus about 12 people) family.   We all got together for my grandmas 80th birthday and it was so wonderful to see them all. I love my family, everyone is so close and really open with each other (maybe a little too open), no matter how long it's been since we've seen each other we just jump back in and enjoy our time together.

My family loves to play games!  Pretty much we either sit in a big group
and talk about everything, eat, or play games.  There was an apple tree
in the back yard and apples EVERYWHERE!  Luke brought out a baseball
bat which kicked of a rousing game of apple ball!  Who needs a
ball when you have fresh, organic fruit laying around?

The next morning a mangy deer came into the yard to clean up our
apple shrapnel.  
My grandpa especially likes to play games, and he likes to play by the rules.
The bottom left is me and a few cousins trying to figure out our strategy
on beating the boys.

Family Portrait

Luke built this awesome marshmallow gun, clip and all
It was so great seeing everybody this weekend!  We had a lot of fun and saw one of the coolest lightning storms I've ever seen.  My great aunt and a few of her kids came up Sunday as well.  It was a wonderful weekend, Happy 80th Grandma!

Comments

Popular Posts