Leishmania 2012

Hope y'all are ready for a long post.  Fourth of July in Washington.  This was my first big family vacation with Luke's ENTIRE family.  With so many people, there was always something crazy going on.  These are some photos of a few of the crazy adventures that took place.

A bunch of us drove up to Washington in the family motor home.
  To say the least, it was quite the...adventure.  Let's just say
that 30 hours in a motor home can get a little claustrophobic. 

No worries though, Chloe took care of us all

Luke picking out his stick for the traditional 'Pooh Sticks'

Learning to ski, probably more of a comedy act for those
watching me.  I did get pretty good near the end of vacation
if I do say so myself.

Luke of course, pro
There were plenty of butterflies

Luke and Valerie found a bat in the attic.  I caught it and
Kurt was sweet enough to take Luke and I on a motorcycle
ride up huckleberry mountain to set the little guy free.

Troy on a rope swing

Glad you weren't sitting there?

Valerie and Kurt made us bacon sundaes one night, LOVE

albino moth



kids with sparklers

Comments

Popular Posts