Ricki and Jeremy

Here are few more pictures of our geo-caching adventures and some fun at home.

Luke and I went on a little date, I thought this restaurant
was really cute.
Yarn Bombing!

MORE!

Pizza Hot dog, this was the BEST hot dog I have EVER had!

Crazy Parking

Check out this swing, I want one really bad!

Luke helping the kids find a cache

Luke and V were best friends this trip, she kept asking him to read
books to her.  She had him wrapped around her finger.  I should
probably be nervous for our own future daughters, Luke is a big softy.

The kids first caches!  V got a ballerina ring, R got a rubber duck (which she could fit completely into her mouth), and
L got a whole handful of stuff.  Very successful caching trip. 

Haha, my cutie husband is so cute.  He can play anything!

Comments

Popular Posts