'Y you so single' 2

This year Luke and I lit the Y with Jill.  Hiking the Y always reminds me how out of shape I am, maybe this year I will be in shape before hiking...but probably not.  Anyway, hiking the Y is always an adventure and there are always interesting people hiking, and most depressing of all, there are always those people who have two babies in a carrier, holding another child and holding the hand of five other kids and they PASS you!  Every year...


Jill brought a present for us, but we were not allowed to see it until we got all the way to the Y.  She hiked the whole thing with a brown bag while Luke and I tried to guess what it was.  We figured it was Cookies&Cream Chocolate Milk, our new obsession thanks to Jill.  But we were SO wrong!  It was doughnuts in the shape of a Y! (please refer to center picture; pretty legit) It was pretty dang cool.

Comments

Popular Posts