IRON MAN!

Jill and I completed an Iron Man, that is correct we ran, biked and swam a full triathlon!  This was quite an accomplishment for me, I love the idea of being in shape...but I have no motivation to actually make it happen. 


My completed card
2.4 miles Swimming
112 miles Biking
26.2 miles Running
1 Iron Man purchased, why thank you, I will have a nice day

Hit by a car only minutes before this picture, and she is STILL cute!
So on our last day of the triathlon with only 2 miles left to bike, and Jill gets hit by a car.  Jill is completely fine, just bruised up, but her bike (Mistie's bike) was squished.  Jill, being stubborn, wanted to finish our swimming for the night and here was the conversation that took place with the desk worker and Jill.

Jill: 'Can I get a wrist band?'
Worker: 'Can I have a number?'
Jill: '3...just kidding!'
Worker: 'Well, I am just in a REALLY bad mood right now!'
Jill: 'Really? I just got hit by a car!'
Worker: '...why are you so happy?'
Jill: 'Because I am ALIVE!'
Worker: ... speechless

In our brand new shirts!  Look out March, new Iron Man and different
colored shirt.  We might be in it mostly for the shirts...

Comments

Popular Posts