Happy Valentines Day

Here's a little throw back to kindergarten, rock'n the floral/lace/teddy bear shirt.  Valentines is a little crazy this year; I'm not feeling well and Luke and I both have too much homework to even wrap my brain around! But, Luke got me some Reese's holiday edition eggs and hearts (this man really gets me).  What I do really like about Valentines Day is seeing how awkward everyone at school is, the girls and boys are either overly flirty or won't even look at each other.  And then there are those people (the kind of strange one's...you know who I mean) who refer to it as 'Relationship Awareness Day' and like to make small talk about all of the awkward people not realizing that they are the most awkward of all...oh how happy I am to be married.
HAPPY VALENTINES!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts