Volleyball Racket?

We are at it again, LazyMan IronMan Spring!  Jill and I are so excited, and this tie...drum roll please...Luke is doing it also!  I think he was just a little jealous of the shirts that Jill and I may or may not have been a little too overly excited about.  But he is doing it and this time the shirts are a different color!  Oh the mystery!  If it weren't for the shirts I don't know how motivated I would actually be to run 26.2 miles, swim 2.4 miles and bike 112 miles.  My priorities are definitely straight. 


When I was filling out the paperwork the poor girl behind the desk was so flustered.  This is the conversation I overheard as she was helping someone else.
Desk: How may I help you?
Student: I just wanted to reserve a volleyball court for my ward.
Desk: Oh, okay...okay sure...yeah okay...I can do that...okay soo...
*looking at computer*
Desk: Okay, so that's fine.  Just so you know we don't 
rent out racquetball rackets anymore.  I don't know
about volleyball rackets, I don't know what they look like...
Student: *confused* Okay...usually you just *slight arm movement*
use your arms...but thanks.

Haha, I was trying so hard not to laugh, a volleyball racket? 

Comments

  1. Nice. My favorite part of volleyball is kicking field goals!

    You guys are insane, good luck with your Marathon of Death.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts