A very smart woman once said...

'If you like it then you should put a ring on it' (the first line of my brothers wedding vows).  My big brother got married!  I am SO excited!  Katie (my new sister-in-law) has been part of our family since they started dating about 7 years ago, but now it is truly official and she is stuck with us, muahahaha!  But seriously...I love you two SO much and I am so happy for you.  Trevor has always been my cool older brother, the guy I always tried to impress and wanted to hang out with, the guy who always teased me but always protected me.  He is the person that I always looked up to.  Every morning was always a battle between Logan and I, who ever got on Trevor's good side first that day got to be his accomplice in all of his 'cool' older brother dealings.  And Kaite, I have always wanted a sister!  That was probably my birthday wish every year until I was about...16...  She is the most perfect match for Trevor, and oh-so smart, talented, crafty, visionary, beautiful, funny (the list goes on and on).  I couldn't ask for a better new sister-in-law and a more perfect wife for my amazing brother.  You two are so cute and I miss you guys.

My mom, she is quite the talent.  She made TEN cakes for the wedding!  Each cake was a different flavor, had different decorations, and tasted HEAVENLY.  She is amazing, and my wonderful cousin Jessica and Aunt Jennifer were also huge factors in the successful of these beautiful cakes.  You guys amaze me.


Just getting ready for the ceremonies.  I got my make-up professional done.  Right before I got it done Luke, Logan, Gabby and I were running around L.A. looking for food.  So, by the time I got back to the hotel I was all sweaty and gross.  So, the make-up artist made me sit with a bucket of ice in my lap...I'm not complaining. It was awesome because I suck at doing make-up, and it is nice to have someone have to tell you how pretty you are while they do your make-up.  It was fun to be all dressed up and make-up done...but my goodness, way to much!  I didn't think and every time I went to touch my face I had to stop myself, but it didn't stop from getting make-up on my hands.  How do people do it!?


This was the most perfect venue.  It was an old, rustic, brick building with a lot of fun separate rooms and outdoor sitting areas.  Katie is so cute, so many adorable details and fun surprises.  And for dinner...PIZZA FOOD TRUCK!  Awesome.  


And the happy couple.  I love you guys!

Comments

Popular Posts