CALIFORNIA! part2


I will say it again, I will say it every single day... "I LOVE L.A.!"  So much culture and history!  Well, lucky me, I got to spend another day in the city with my Mom and her friend Pauline, at the Fabric District.  *I have an addiction...it is fabric.  One day they will find my body underneath an obnoxious pile of fabric, consumed by my own obsession*  If you ever need a pick me up, spend the day with my Mom and Pauline.  These two women are crazy!  Way too much fun, good thing I was there to supervise that madness.  Then, after exploring a bit we got to visit some family.  Look at the eyebrows on that baby!  I was SO close to stealing him and taking him back to Utah with me!


Some of my favorite memories back home took place in our front or backyard on warm evenings.  My family seems to just congregate together after long days and relax and be crazy together.  They are always doing something funny, I can never keep up with them living so far away!  *growing up really sucks when it means that you have to be so far away from your family*  This particular evening we played on an adult sized tricycle that my Uncle gave to my brother.  This thing is actually pretty darn awesome.  I think I really need one of my own!

Comments

Popular Posts