San Diego! 'jenks addition'

My family spent an extra day in San Diego to explore.  If my family does anything, it is exploring!  We went to various beach, some of our favorite spots and a few new places.  My Dad grew up on the beach and right new to a forest.  So, he knows a lot about different plants and animals.  He always took the time when we were younger to take us out to various places and learn about the plants and animals in those areas.  My favorite spots where always tide pools!  Catching crabs, finding octopi, and swimming with sharks were always a big hit with us.  It is not shark season, but we did find some baby leopard sharks this trip and Logan and my Mom did not hesitate to jump in the cold water and try to catch one.


While Luke was still in Utah, he went to a lot of different BYU activities.  And I cannot even tell you how many prizes he won!  I must be his bad luck charm, because we never win anything together.  Anyway, his greatest win though, was a GoPro!  I was not there to witness the win, but this is how Luke explains it:
           Announcer: "We win know be awarding a GoPro"
           Luke: "What is a GoPro?"
           Dave: "It is a camera that..."
           Announcer: "LUKE LEISHMAN!"
Haha, so Luke didn't even know what it was.  So, what it is is an adventure camera.  It is really small and can be mounted onto helmets and what not.  It is very durable and waterproof.  So, here are some pictures we got with it!


 Here is a little underwater video; this little camera is pretty awesome! So many crabs!


Comments

Popular Posts