Birthday Weekend!

For Luke's birthday this year all he wanted was to go on a little family camp out.  The two of us went up to Mount. Nebo for a night and it was such a wonderful get away!  We camped next to a little lake and spent the evening roasting everything on the campfire, my personal campfire treat is roasted starburst!
We also saw a lot of wildlife!  Two snakes, two deer and about 14 or 15...wait for it...cows.  
Yep, so many cows, and man are they loud!  I had no idea.  I always think of a cow's funny little mooo, but it more of a MOOOOOOOOAAAAAAHH!   And to make the romantic serenade of these majestic animals even better was the echoing the mountains created as the cows called out to each other from all over the camp.  Haha, I found it all rather funny and didn't mind at all that they carried on their cow conversations late into the night.

My parents go Luke a 'selfie extreme' for his GoPro.  I thought that was the funniest thing, but it is actually really cool!
Luke never asks for anything or to do anything special for his birthday so I was so excited when he told me that he wanted to go camping.  It was so much fun to get away and just be together for a few days.
Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!  I love you so much!

Comments

Popular Posts