Jed's Blessing!

Today we went to Jedediah's blessing.  His daddy gave him a beautiful blessing and it was a very spiritual experience for everyone.  Leesa made his sweet little outfit, and I got the opportunity to make his bowtie.  And my goodness was that bowtie tiny!


I didn't get pictures of everyone holding little Jed, but I did get a picture of Luke, which is my favorite.  This is the first time that Luke has held Jedediah, even though we have spent a lot of time with him.  Dave was holding the baby and Luke, out of nowhere, says 'I think I'm ready'.  Dave's face was so funny, like 'really? are you sure?' and I jumped up and ran for my camera.   Luke has been so scared to hold him, because Jed is SO tiny.  Even though he was scared, he did great and they looked so cute together!  
That was one of my favorite moments of the day, seeing Luke hold a baby just melts my heart and makes me so excited and grateful for our little one on the way.

Jed gives the funniest facial experessions.  You have everybody under your spell, little one.  There are so many people that can't get enough of you and we are all grateful to have you as part of family.

Comments

Popular Posts