MOAB!

We spent last weekend in Moab with my parents.  We stayed in teepees at night and spent the days in Arches Park and Canyonlands Park.  Let's talk about about those teepees for a minute.  Our camp host was a very gruffy guy who explained it to us as glamping (glamorous camping).  They provide the teepees, cots, sleeping bags, lanterns, fans, towels, showers, morning hot chocolate...  It was wonderful!  


The parks were amazing as well.  It is amazing how something like a rock can be formed into something so breathtaking.  Delicate Arch was our first hike, and let me tell you, I am not inn the shape I used to be...but, I am pregnant so that is a worthy excuse, right?  Anyway, it was long and hot and I was starting to lose my enthusiasm.  But, once you turn that last corner and right there is this huge, beautiful arch...words can't explain it.  We had a wonderful time and can't wait for our next adventure.

Comments

Popular Posts