Wrapping Up 2014

The end of this year has been all sorts of crazy!  With Luke applying to grad schools, my last semester, my last few months of work, writing my senior thesis, Thanksgiving in Saint George, Christmas in California, preparing for baby, and so on. 
 I think my biggest/hardest accomplishment this year was graduating!  School has always been really hard for me, I have ADHD and it makes focusing extremely hard.  Along with my last semester I had to write and defend my Senior Thesis "Laying a Foundation for Family Unity in Deaf/Hearing Families".  Working with 4 brilliant and accomplished advisers was one of the most terrifying and fun things I have done at UVU.  But, now I am a University Graduate and a published author!
Here are a few pictures to wrap up the end of this year.
(I got a new camera for Christmas so I am very excited!)

Nerf gun fights, hiking in Zion, Griffith Park with Levi and Allyssa, bridal veil falls, snow, beach, baby bump, tiny stocking, my dog, Luke's homemade Christmas tree star...

Comments

Popular Posts