Little Love Bug

Happy Valentines Day!  We went to pass out Valentines at a nursing home today with our little play group.  I wasn't sure how Truman would react toward the residents there, but he surprised me and was so excited to pass out all of his little valentines and blow kisses to everyone, he even showed a little favoritism and a few special people got more than one valentine.  Actually, the man out front in a wheelchair got a whole bouquet of valentines.  It always surprises me how giving and loving small children can be.  Truman is definitely an example of Christ-like love to me, he is always willing to show love and he is very giving.  I hope that I can continue to instill that love for others in him, I hope to cultivate his willingness to love and give and I hope to be better as well with his example.


In the evening Truman delivered a special Valentine to his girlfriend.  It was so sweet!  Luke showed him how to walk up to the door and knock and wait politely.  


Usually when these little love bugs see each other there is a lot of excitedly yelling each others names, giggling, and usually some hugs and kisses.  Us mamas have already planned out their future together.  Young love, it is the sweetest thing ever!


Well, he didn't get the kiss he was hoping for today.  Maybe it was too much pressure for Brynn with all of us parents chanting 'kiss her, Truman'.  Kiss or no kiss I think Truman had a pretty amazing day.

Comments

Popular Posts