Party Animal

Truman is officially two on the 18th.  You read that right, TWO!!!  TWO, I don't even know where to start.  We are spending the whole week celebrating this awesome little person and we kicked it off with a little party for him with some of his little friends, Paw Patrol themed of course.  It's so fun to watch him interact with other kids.  He is typically a very observant kid and doesn't usually jump into situations blindly.  As he gets older he is becoming more confident and so silly!  He stands up for himself, and has become very independent, but he still loves to cuddle and give lots of hugs and kisses.  He has best friends, kids he avoids, and even a little girl friend.  It is so much fun watching him grow and develop!  



I am going to take a bragging moment here.  This year a skill I want to develop is cookie decorating.  This was my first big chance to decorate and I have to say that I don't think I did too bad.

Today was such a beautiful day in Florida!  (not a billion degrees and we could actually spend the whole day outside without being drenched in sweat)  We ended the day with a trip to the beach and cupcakes and a movie at a friend's house.  When we were getting ready to leave Truman wanted to get in his friend's crib, we put both babies in and Truman was all about it!  She, on the other hand, was not so sure.  He would probably be fine if Luke and I left and he stayed for a sleep over.  Happy Birth-week little man, we love you!  Even if you prefer Brynn over us.

Comments

Popular Posts